Congratulations on taking your first step to creating a winning season (The Right Way!)
Our New Course Teaches You Everything Need to Know (Even If You're New to Coaching) – from Preparing for the Season to Engaging Players and Establishing Credibility With Parents.
The Coach’s Guide to a Winning Season (The Right Way!)
Coaching baseball isn’t the easiest thing in the world to do, especially when you have to keep up with the rest of your life.
Making practices engaging, scrimmages, games, parents, umpires, travels…Yes, sometimes it really can be difficult and overwhelming.
But it’s worth every second.
That’s why we decided to create a blueprint that shows coaches how to:
- Prepare for the season and organize effective and engaging practices all year long
- Install confidence and love for the game into your players, while making them better baseball players
- Involve parents and make sure you are on the same page
- Motivate players to come back to play baseball year after year
- Helping players develop personally through baseball!
‘The Coach’s Guide to a Winning Season
(The Right Way!) ’
It’s where we go from talking about individual games,
to entire seasons.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get access to:
- Why 70% of All Kids Drop Out of Sports by the Age of 13 and How We Can Change That Trend
- Why You Should Play No More Than 40-45 Games per Season (Explained in Two Sentences)
- The Reason Why More and More Coaches Use Pre-Made Practice Templates (Plus One Tried-and-True Template for You)
- Proven Ways to Recruit Parent Help and Grow Their Involvement
- Done-for-You Email/Letter You Should Send Parents Every Preseason
- How to Collect Money From Parents (and Then Use It) the Right Way
- How to Handle Poor Umpire Calls
- 9 Fun Games That Will Turn Your Practice Into a PARTY (For a Few Minutes)
We think every coach should have access to this incredible information. That’s why you’ll get full access for only $24.
Plus, you will get access to three of my favorite resources:
Coaching Academy Resources
Unlimited access to 14 baseball coaching resources, including hitting basics, cuts & relays, rundown defense, building parent relationships etc.
Pre-made Practice Template for All Levels
Get a free template that includes hours of video showing you strategies and best practices for hitting, pitching, catching, bunting and more
Private and Exclusive Facebook Group
Coaches from all across the nation are there already sharing questions, best practices and very generous with their helpful answers.
You are only $24 away from revolutionizing your team’s season.